Friday, August 27, 2010

i'mmm back.

Wow! Long hiatus and I am missing the blogging on photos, the paper and life.

Business is very good for jean lachat photography. I have been doing regular gigs, and this time of year seems to be the best for senior portraits and family portraits, with calls coming in all week long!

The weather is perfect; early evening sun makes outdoor photos beautiful.

My photo love workshops are getting lots of attention, and we have had so much fun. I am really proud of my students for the strides they have made in their personal photography. Check out this photo taken by Dianna Smoljan in my home studio!



I am checking on my daughter's soccer schedule and then will be planning a fall session. We generally meet on Tuesday nights and it's a ball. Check out the details on my FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=141332561715#!/note.php?note_id=464823125306


On a personal note, I have met a wonderful guy, Rick Mahoney. He entered my life quite quietly and we have been inseparable ever since. He brings a happiness and peace to me and my girls that we have not enjoyed for such a very long time. What a blessing!

I am working on some great projects for my biz, and will be posting them here on a regular basis.

My deal-of-the-day is a contest for Chicago-area brides. You can win an all-inclusive planning service or a wedding planner for your special day. It's free to enter:

http://www.chekie.com/contest


Please tell them I sent you!

Enjoy my favorite season!

No comments: